This website (https://www.ms-ins.com/), hereafter referred to as "the Website," is managed under the administration of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. ("the Company"). We ask that you please read the following cautionary statement and understand its contents before using the website.
1. Forecasts and Estimates
Any statements contained in the Website that are not historical facts are based on the Company's own judgment as gauged from current readily available information. This information includes future plans, strategies, and forecasts and estimates for business performance. The Company wishes to caution readers that actual results could vary considerably from projections in the aforementioned categories as a result of numerous uncertainties. These factors include, but are not limited to, (1) overall economic trends in the Company's business domains; (2) intensified competition in the insurance business; (3) volatility to foreign currency exchange rates; and (4) changes in the tax code and other regulatory standards.
- Although the information contained in the Website has been carefully vetted, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided within.
- The Company does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for damages or losses which may be incurred based on the information presented on the Website.
- The content of the Website may be revised, suspended, or discontinued without prior notice.
- When users move to other websites using links or banners on the Website, the Company does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for the contents of other websites.
All content on the Website (information, design, logo marks, and other matter) is copyrighted by the Company. The reproduction, use, or editing of content without prior consent is prohibited.
The Company makes the utmost effort to prevent illegal access, falsification, and other illegal activities in regard to customer information through the Website. Toward this end, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data-signal codification is used for the input of customer data. In addition, firewalls have been installed to protect information on the Website.
5. Handling of Customer Information
Please go to the following link for information on handling of customer information.
6. Recommended browsers
- Following web browsers are recommended for viewing this website.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and later
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and later
- Safari 2.0 and later
- The Website requires Macromedia Flash Player to view video content Windows Media Player and AdobeReader plug-in software to view PDF files. We request that users download this software if they do not posses it.
8. Other matters
Japanese laws and ordinances apply to all matters regarding use of the Website. The Tokyo District Court of Japan is the first court with special legal jurisdiction over any legal disputes or litigation.
- * Microsoft Internet Explorer is registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, of the United States, in the United States and other countries.
- * Netscape, Netscape Navigator, and the Netscape N logo are registered trademarks of Netscape Communications Corporation in the United States and other countries. The Netscape logo, Netscape Communicator, and other products and services are trademarks (or registered trademarks in some countries) of Netscape Communications Corporation. The copyright to Netscape Navigator is held by of Netscape Communications Corporation.
- * Macromedia and Flash are trademarks or registered trademarks of Macromedia, Inc., of the United States, in the United States and other countries.
- * Adobe Reader is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.